Tuesday, March 26, 2019

2019 a new direction

I work really hard, I mean really hard. I work from home but my job is very stressful, I am a full time mortgage underwriter. I also have my brother and daughter depending on me for a place to live and support. My quest to help them and make things easier started me down the path buying a duplex.

Fast forward, a friend found a very unique and profitable 6 unit that was for sale and I am now the proud owner. I prayed very hard and although it was kind of scary and intimidating to plunge into buying another property I knew it was right because the whole transaction went smoothly.

I had made up my mind that I would just look and wait until the "right" property came up. I was willing to walk a way from anything that seemed perfect but for some reason didn't feel right or there was a hurdle to overcome.

At this point in my life, time is becoming even more important to me. Days of working and then doing what I have to do here on the farm without enough time to really enjoy it is not an ideal lifestyle.

Hopefully in the next few years I will reposition myself and be able to work a little less and still have an income that provides for my two human dependants and my oh so many creature dependents.

I love them all and really want to spend more time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment