Friday, June 22, 2012

My last post

With the good news of a job and finally some hope, it all comes too late. Today, I was given 30 days to leave the property. Words cannot describe my sorrow. I love animals and people and I am now in a situation where many people find themselves these days. Loosing a home and possibly losing all of my animals. It is like taking a knife and driving it into my heart.

Thank you all for visiting my blog and I've made many good friends. Better still, all of the animals I have met and learned from and helped along their journey.

I do ask that everyone will pray for us and for our animals. I am not sure I can bare loosing them, that is the only thing that really is important to myself and my daughter. The rest we can face. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sincerely sorry to read this. I truly hope that you, your daughter and your dear animals will soon find a home and peace together.
    Sending my best wishes and kindest regards.
    Rose H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending Prayers for you & the animals

    ReplyDelete