Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving is upon us

Working is all I do, I leave when it is dark and come home when it's dark. Time is flying though, soon it will be spring but first Thanksgiving and Christmas then the long cold months.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year and so I am looking forward to time at home here in our new place with the fancy kitchen. We will be thankful and enjoy a nice dinner.

The animals will join in and it will be a good day.

I took a ticket off the tree at work from the Salvation Army to buy toys for a child that may not have anything for Christmas. It brings me happiness to give and I'm glad that work has provided the opportunity.

I miss helping animals and meeting new ones but for now it is best I help my own. Dusti is old dog and he is showing his age more and more. It is time to take care of my senior.

They are all happy of course that they are all together in this new place.

I'm tired though and I miss them but as time passes it will get easier and we will have fun times again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment