Sunday, January 6, 2013

going to work to rest

I've been off most of the week but it doesn't seem like it. I'm tired because of the cleaning, unpacking and running around. We went to just outside of Zoar today to get a nice big juicy round bale for bit and pony. We stopped by a barn in Spencer to see about moving our horses there. It was a nice place, family owned, small barn.

They have their own hay and pretty much keep things simple which I like. Yes, I'm tired, there was so much to do and still more to do here at the house. We picked up coal and wood yesterday, I tried to catch up on laundry and organizing but didn't get everything done that I wanted to.

Life is never dull that's for sure. Yesterday, a feed store guy tried to pick me up and was totally in love with my truck "Big Yellow" and at Zoar there were several men in deer hunting get up that were very interested in the truck. I may not have as much sex appeal anymore but my truck does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment