Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shock and Aw

Alright, something happened today that has just overwhelmed me with joy. I have been interviewing for a few weeks to get a good job at a bank to save this place. I had an interview yesterday and a job offer this morning (same place). I just was so overwhelmed with emotion I ran around the farm like a chicken with it's tail on fire until I passed out on the couch from exhaustion.

I am still in shock and disbelief. God is so good, so very good. I hope anyone that reads my blog that has lost faith or doesn't believe He is there will somehow come to embrace Him. There aren't any big hurdles to jump or prerequisites to God's love, it is yours always even if you don't know it. What will change in your life when you press near to Him is you will feel loved and your heart will fill with love for others. Those aren't such bad things.

Thank you Lord, now on to fight the battle of financing to buy this place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment