Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring break

Kylie had a friend stay over last night and they stayed up most of the night. Both girls had fun but I am pretty tired. Lots of giggling and being loud makes it tough to sleep.  They decided to watch The Holy Grail of Monty Python fame and so the entire day today has been quips from the movie in silly British accents.

One thing I like about my work is it seems the week flies by. I am getting excited with the nicer weather and have things to do on the weekend I am looking forward to.

I can say I will sleep well tonight, Nana and the dogs were up and down all night with the noise and excitement going through the house. Junk food prevailed too of course and Nana got her share of it. Personally, coffee and sugar were my life line today.

Now the house is quieter again, Kylie is tired and happy. I look forward to going to bed soon and enjoying blissful silence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment