Journaling

My photo

Used to run a stable and live on a farm, now I am back into banking for awhile. Still have horses and love animals.  

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Soooooooooo tired now

We have nine dogs in the kennel and one coming for daycare tomorrow! Plus we are still doing a pet sit during the day and of course there are our fur babies and the horses and Nana to take care of!

Things are hopping and I love it. It was hot today and we were on the move. We had a private session in the arena with a trainer, client and pit bull too. Griff stopped by with coffee and donuts and luckily didn't have to throw them in the air and run! I hate to see a good donut go to waste. Hay was delivered, a leak fixed and now it is past my bedtime and I am feeling it.

Tomorrow we are going out for a movie in the evening as I have two free tickets for Kylie and I and Griff is coming along to buy the refreshments. He is even going to go into Fairlawn with us which he hates cause it's crowded. I think going out away from the work will do us good and we don't do it often enough. This place is sort of like reality TV and never dull but a break is good.

Okay, early morning tomorrow but it should be cooler and so I will sleep well and drink lots of coffee in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment