Sunday, October 2, 2011

Update on rescue babies

Poor Sheba had a melt down in the car on the way to her new family. She had such anxiety that when she got to her new home she fell apart and she had to come back to the farm. I will be working on her taking rides in the car to help her get over the car anxiety, it could be that she thought she was going to get dumped again.

Cruiser is doing okay but has had some issues adjusting. I am hoping it will work out for him if the family has a little patience and works on using a crate more.

People don't realize how hard it is on dogs to re-home them. Each time they lose a home it does take it's toll and it is sometimes difficult for them to adjust and bond in a new one unless people will take the time for them to adjust.

My little babies, they will succeed and I will do my best to help them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment