Saturday, September 20, 2014

September flies by

I've been busy, first with the little job I have taking care of a herd of goats, then helping my hay farmer unload hay wagons, school, and of course job searches and interviews. A very kind person referred me to a friend of hers who works for a mortgage company and they were hiring. The position is for loan originator, I interviewed and like the person I called and I liked her manager and also after investigating the company I like them too.

They are doing a background check on me and when the results come back they say they are going to make me an offer. It is a little scary because it is a base salary plus commission, on the other hand it has great earning potential. I have thought about it and I actually think I will enjoy this more than underwriting. There is a thrill in helping people buy a home, by helping them get financing. It is also a good feeling to help them along the way until they can be in a position to buy a home.

Since things have been so tough these past few months and in my opinion the world and people's hearts have gotten harder there may be room for me to not only make some income but also to reach out to people that I can help. It would be great to start a group that helped single mothers get closer to buying a home or other things that could be a comfort to them.

I would like to be successful and be able to take my daughter on one little vacation, we have never been able to do that, I'd like to make sure that all of my animals are safe and secure. After that, I'd like very much to help others, I'd like to be in a position to share my blessings. I am so tired of the hardness and the greed in this world, I really don't care what other people do or think but I'd like to make a difference. Lots of dreaming here though, the most important thing is I can provide and save us from the homeless shelter and the animals going to God knows where. I hope it all turns around and then making a difference, that would be grand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment