Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another day with no end

The day started with Mike building up a wall for Aubrey and bringing us railing for the stairs in the barn. It will be a real project putting them up and I won't get it started till the end of September. The usual chores of course today with a little shopping for dog food and some things around the house.

Laundry was done and hung out to dry which I love to do but we don't really have a choice right now since the dryer died. I took care of Sheba and Will and hung out with Diane and Shirley while the rescue dog Monk and Shirley's dog Rocky got acquainted.

I then went to work on taring down Kylie's old bed and struggled to put together the new one. I also worked on the basement cleaning the room we are going to use for storage.

I started at 8 a.m. and am now just sitting down. Tomorrow will be another big day because I have a meeting to attend in the morning, a doctor's appointment, and a dog wash. I have to finish fixing Will's fence and get the stuff moved off the front porch. Did I mention the usual barn chores and dog walking in between?

It feels like the work is endless and nothing gets done but that isn't true. Slowly things will get done I just have to remember there are only so many hours in a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment