Saturday, August 27, 2011

Finally things are shaping up

Today I groomed a very nice dog and took in a boarder for the weekend. After working till the afternoon I came in the house and got some much needed cleaning done. I feel much better and only have to weed wack around the buildings to feel like everything is in order. I stress when things are all unorganized and so this is bliss for me.

Kylie is sick and recovering from a cold or flu bug. The weather is cool and sunny and I am grateful and really feel for the folks getting hit by the hurricane. The horses are all feeling good as they can graze without getting eaten up by a bunch of flies. The grass is nice and green and so it is a good August even though it feels like fall is setting in to soon.

I have business calls to make next week and some regular customers coming back. Business is picking up and I get the chance to meet many nice people and great dogs. I have to get some of my clipper blades sharpened so they will perform better but my little shop is great to work in and I have everything I need.

I'm feeling restless tonight and would love to go out for awhile but my friends are busy so I guess it's blogging and TV tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment