Sunday, August 28, 2011

Being part of the big picture

Monk got a great home and Chewy is on his way to a new life. Will came back for training. It feels good to see things come together and along the way some very special animals get a better life. God has allowed me to have a place where people and animals can interact and grow. Sheba has a place to stay while her owner is in the hospital and Chloe will have some much needed socialization. A regular is Scrappy who is a very sweet dog who I look forward to seeing every Thursday.

There are dogs that come here who are afraid to have baths and be groomed and I let them explore and relax in between bathing and drying. I love it when they warm up to me and give me kisses and wags. The horses have their routine and the security of being able to go out together. I love them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment