Monday, September 5, 2011

Finally, the heat subsides!

I started a little part time job at a locally owned pet store for some extra money. I loved it the very first day and felt like I belonged there. I get to meet lots of pet owners and their pets and talk about my favorite thing, pets!

We had a couple or super hot days again and I got through it but am really tired of working in the heat. Today was much cooler and it is just easier to get things done. My brother and I went fishing for a little while last night. We call it fishing but what it really is amounts to sitting by the still waters while the breeze blows through the trees and talking about funny stuff. I cast out and just chill.

The horses are also relieved that they can graze in peace and the flies and mosquitoes aren't so much an issue. On one of the super hot days I kept the horses in and they wen't out at dusk and stayed out all night. It was good for them and they ate breakfast and snoozed when the day was at it's hottest.

No comments:

Post a Comment