Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Mercies yet again!

This morning the well guy made it out and he found the problem. Dennis fixed it without charging me and he didn't have to do that so blessings to him. I still felt pretty run down this morning but I feel 100% better now. The house is a mess but I have decided to take on one room at a time and get us back into an organized state.

Will is doing so good on his walks and yard time. He has turned the corner in his mind and is now content walking along side of me and listening for guidance. Sheba and Cruiser are keeping company again and are doing very well.

I will have five dogs in at once from the same household for a few days. It will be fun I'm sure to learn all the different personalities. I pray for good days and am thankful that we have this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment