Friday, March 9, 2012

Calm before the storm

This week has been busy but relatively quiet, that is... until I had to go to work today. The dog grooming went well and I worked on several dogs. While at work my phone wouldn't stop ringing for one thing or another. Echo and Preacher got vaccinated today and it didn't go well with Echo and he got a touch of colic. Preacher isn't feeling on top of the world either. So, to be on the safe side it is night duty every two hours checking horses to make sure they are okay.

I did take a nap and I fell okay right now. I'll probably get some sleep after 2:00 and set my alarm for 4:00. Scrappy isn't coming until Saturday so I won't have to worry about him tomorrow.

I will catch up on some sleep tomorrow and I think the weather will be drier, the rain is a real downer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment