Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lottery ticket

I seldom buy a lottery ticket but do so today for the fun of it. Now, begging the question, what would I do if I won. I know exactly what I would do. I would buy a larger farm and create a senior horse sanctuary, I'd also provide a place for senior dogs who have been dumped at shelters to live out their lives in a happy loving place. I would also team with groups who help abused/traumatized children. Animals are healing and can reach a child when no one else can so that is my big dream.

I would go on a vacation too since I haven't had one in about fifteen years. I've never been able to take Kylie anywhere and I'd love to do that before she grows up.

The idea of being rich is scary considering so many people get big money all at one time and it sort of ruins their life. I really don't think of being rich but of being able to do what I love and survive. Helping a few animals and kids along the way would be the added bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment