Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A good days work and some fun too!

Feeding horses, computer work and then Tractor Supply. Eureka, I have discovered a very cheap product that is made of lime and stone to use on the honeycombed mats in the stalls. The crushed limestone is low and the discovery of this product will solve that problem.

We met a really nice prospective new boarder today with a senior horse and I am really excited about it because it sounds like it would be a great fit.

Kylie and I worked all day in the barn and then she had a visit from her dad and they played with Pony and Bit and we raised the jumps higher and it was amazing to see them sail over them.

Blew out some cobwebs in the barn since it was a sunny day and you just feel like doing more on a sunny day.

Everyone got out to romp a bit and I am really tired now because I was outside working for most of the day. I just want to crash and sleep well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment