Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunshine, that's what I'm talking about

Big yellow was way over due for an oil change and tire rotation so that has been done as of today. Walmart is the best when it comes to tires cause I bought them there and I can get them rotated and checked anytime. The truck drives better now and the engine sounds better.

Today was a routine work day at the barn but the warmer weather and the ice melt off sure is nice. Tomorrow is manure spreader day which will be fun and I won't be freezing my tail off doing it.

Nothing else happening except for a little drama but I am at the point where I am starting not to care when people just keep stirring things up.

Plenty of fish has yielded some interesting people for me to talk to so that should be a great distraction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment