Monday, February 14, 2011

Great day in the barn!

Had a great time in the barn today playing with Shirley, the horses, and Emmie. I keep trying to teach my barn cat Emmie how to lunge but she is stubborn (but cute). She must always supervise the training of the horses, the picking of stalls, and our sad attempt of digging out the side barn door.

Everyone except Satire jumped over a Cavaletti, he was very graceful clearing the PVC though. The miniature named Bit and his best bud pony did a grand job of jumping and everyone had a turn even Angel. Cody made it over but started to limp again so he is on stall rest for a couple of more days.

I gave Preacher a rub down and he tolerated me fairly well and Echo wanted to play of course. I love them all and am glad instead of working and running I stopped enjoyed things too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment