Journaling

My photo

Used to run a stable and live on a farm, now I am back into banking for awhile. Still have horses and love animals.  

Friday, February 11, 2011

Super cold last night, super dramatic day

Okay, so my life may seem dull but what I don't blog about isn't. Plenty of drama here with my teenager daughter, her father, her father's family, and the neighbor.

My farm sitting jobs are interesting too as I meet plenty of interesting people who do amazing things with their animals. Yesterday I did doggie daycare for a part chow/german shepperd he turned out to be a great dog and he was a rescue and I look forward to working with him to help him and his owner build confidence.

Cold and bitter last night I did not linger outside. I worked on the phones some and it went well and I have managed to get some homework done. Kylie has the flu and I am teetering on the brink of something myself but I still feel pretty good.

Back is much better and my stress level is much lower today. I went to see my doctor for a checkup and he said I was doing great. Heart good, blood pressure and weight was going down.

I hope to have a quieter weekend and a more normal week next week. I will be boarding two dogs the entire week but that will go well as the furnace in the block building is doing great. Micah got a much needed bath cause he was stinky. I hope to get them all cleaned up soon.

Well off to work on the phones and then in the barn. There is a huge eve of ice and snow hanging off the arena waiting to fall and crush someone. I won't be using the side door until it falls. I rode big red yesterday, always fun. Can't wait to clean her up and shine her in the spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment