Friday, February 11, 2011

Super cold last night, super dramatic day

Okay, so my life may seem dull but what I don't blog about isn't. Plenty of drama here with my teenager daughter, her father, her father's family, and the neighbor.

My farm sitting jobs are interesting too as I meet plenty of interesting people who do amazing things with their animals. Yesterday I did doggie daycare for a part chow/german shepperd he turned out to be a great dog and he was a rescue and I look forward to working with him to help him and his owner build confidence.

Cold and bitter last night I did not linger outside. I worked on the phones some and it went well and I have managed to get some homework done. Kylie has the flu and I am teetering on the brink of something myself but I still feel pretty good.

Back is much better and my stress level is much lower today. I went to see my doctor for a checkup and he said I was doing great. Heart good, blood pressure and weight was going down.

I hope to have a quieter weekend and a more normal week next week. I will be boarding two dogs the entire week but that will go well as the furnace in the block building is doing great. Micah got a much needed bath cause he was stinky. I hope to get them all cleaned up soon.

Well off to work on the phones and then in the barn. There is a huge eve of ice and snow hanging off the arena waiting to fall and crush someone. I won't be using the side door until it falls. I rode big red yesterday, always fun. Can't wait to clean her up and shine her in the spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment