Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love

The greatest heights and the lowest depths that is what love is in the human realm. God's love and animal's love are so pure and so comforting. We as humans feel ecstasy and agony and make things so complicated. We impale each other instead of mimicking what is pure and good.

I have always been childish when it comes to romantic love and it has been difficult because I never had a real model relationship growing up. I know for certain though that my heart when it feels love is pure, God has given me a good heart and it has been broken deeply but still I hope. God can heal all wounds and I hope I never loose my love to bitterness.

I wish it were as simple as giving and receiving unconditional love for humankind but it is not and so we have a lot more to learn from God and His loving Creatures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment