Saturday, May 18, 2013

Being tired stinks

I slept till nine this morning you'd think I'd be rested enough but I've been sleepy all day. Yesterday I worked hard on finishing loans so I wouldn't have to work today, I mowed the lawn, trimmed and did laundry. I went to bed at a decent hour but I am still tired.

Today we dropped Kylie's boots off to be repaired, I picked up a prescription and stopped in an antique shop just to browse for a minute. Kylie has 3 weeks to finish her school work and she's behind on history so I helped her with it for 2 hours. After that I just didn't want to do a thing.

I like to get things done the weekend but I basically didn't yet anyway. I suppose it being a hotter day and working hard over the week just took a chunk out of my energy. I hope tomorrow I'll have more zip. Got to go see my Cody, clean Nana's cage and help Kylie clean the bunnies cage and laundry and dishes too.

It is nice to have a place to rest though and have peace. It seems strange to me still but I know it should  be this way at least when it needs to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment