Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weather, it's scary

The terrible tornadoes that have hit Oklahoma really bother me, I grew up in an area that had a lot of storms and tornadoes. I have total respect for the force of a tornado, many times living in Granger I would watch out and sometimes take Kylie to the basement. Really, it's nothing to fool around with.

I know the size of the tornado was unimaginable and no one could have been prepared for the destruction it caused but like I said I am ultra sensitive about that particular weather issue.

I hate the humidity that has come here, it always makes me uneasy about a bad storm blowing up. I did take Daniel's heavy coat off, he was so very hot and uncomfortable no matter with a fan or air conditioning, he's very relieved.

So, we'll see what unfolds with the weather.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment