Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rain... well almost

Beautiful day today, I had to go to the doctor in Fairlawn and they had a sprinkle there but we didn't get any. Maybe tomorrow, I have to spray all the weeds growing up in the rock garden's etc. after tomorrow I will eliminate them (evil laugh).

It was weird driving down 18 through that end of Medina and Fairlawn, we lived near there form many years but it didn't seem right being there again. It's so much prettier out here and so much like home.

I don't miss any of it which I thought I would. I miss having my horses at home of course but I'd never want to live in that community again. to superficial and well just not pretty. Here, everyone has beautiful yards but they are out working and puttering around, there's a hay field behind us and acres of farm land all around. It's just a cool place to live. Besides, I like eating at the Hungry Bear diner and all the culture that go's with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment