Sunday, August 22, 2010

Feeding this morning

I am going to try to take it easy to day and remember the sabbath even though I didn't have enough steam this morning to drag Kylie out of bed to go to church. She is so tired and sometimes she just needs her sleep. Kylie works hard to help me in the barn. It's hard for me not to work because I see things and want to get it done.

Heard a sharp kick this morning when I was finishing chores. A pony and miniature horse were reminding me that they didn't get any hay. They are to short to hang their heads out and I was so focussed on feeding the other horses that I overlooked them. Of course they are on pasture almost all day so they only need a nibble but they don't like being left out.

That reminds me of the big and the small of it. It seems Lil Bit is very taken with Echo a large young warm blood in our barn. Lil Bit walks over to say hello to Echo and they sniff and Echo squeals like a girl and Lil Bit just keeps getting closer. I will have to take a picture of this because it is very cute.

Fixed the doors today that Daniel keeps escaping through to get into the barn. He has pushed his way through twice in the middle of the night when going out to potty and I have to put shoes on and go fetch him. Daniel is the sweetest dog he is a virtual puppy even though he is huge.

I am now going to attempt to sit on the sofa and watch some TV or take a nap. It's hard to do but I am going to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment