Friday, May 4, 2012

A hot tub would be nice

I am sore all over today from being on my feet for two days straight running around like an insane person. Humidity may be part of the problem too as my legs and ankles hurt. I would like a massage and a hot water tub right about now and to be able to sleep in. Alas, I can only dream...

I gave two gorgeous cats lion cuts today and they were very pretty. The kitties were very patient and calm about it, thank goodness. It was hot and humid while cleaning stalls and I am behind on sleep so I did take a little nap.

Kylie and Polo are feeling better, I am hoping for a cooler day tomorrow. I will have a very busy day tomorrow but should get more sleep tomorrow night than tonight. I have a lot of work planned for the weekend and hopefully I'll make a dent in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment