Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Some fun for a change

Kylie and I went to town today and had a little fun together. We got lime for the stalls at TSC and parrot food before Nana screamed the house down. We also had a few laughs and did some window shopping. I found some paint samples to bring home to hold up to the house and imagine with great effort another color besides pealing taupe.

I make many phone calls today that went well, all business of course. I will be making a few more tomorrow. Kylie braided my hair this morning and it has looked good all day. We had a little drama with a family member that is mad at me but I think it's all better now, we will see in the next couple of days.

We had a few laughs today instead of being stressed and over worked. It was a pretty good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment