Thursday, March 28, 2013

Melancholy

The past two days I felt a little negative. You can't be up all of the time, I was partially very tired and went to bed early last night. Today, it's the gray and the cold. Tomorrow is Friday and then Easter weekend which I really am not prepared for. When kids are small you think more about the holidays.

Easter is an important holiday because of Christ. It's hard to stay focused on the true meaning of special holidays in our culture sometimes. Halloween seems like the biggest holiday of the year now, it used to be simple when I was a kid and Christmas was much less material.

I hope with warmer days ahead and sunshine I'll feel more up beat. I know everyone is feeling the same right now just been a long winter it seems even though it was mild.

I think I'll go to bed early again tonight, it is at least good sleeping weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment