Friday, January 21, 2011

Enjoying the Eclectic Music on my Blog

Loving the player on my blog just now. Updated the look of it a bit to give it a nicer polished look. I suppose I should make it look more primitive but I like the darker colors and the layout. Getting on nicely working on the phones now that I don't feel like death warmed over.

A very good friend forced me to see a doctor earlier this week and get some antibiotics. He paid for the visit and I so appreciate the kindness. I work very hard here at the farm and on my business plus working part time and it is not an option to purchase health insurance right now. So, I am very grateful that I am healthy for my age and am not on numerous medications at the grand old age of 45. Aside from the occasional sinus infection I usually don't frequent a doctor's office more than once a year for a checkup. I know many people are not as fortunate in this country or the world and I hope someday everyone will be able to go to the doctor or afford the medicine they need without being judged as asking for a hand out or something. I usually don't get political but I think it is a fair statement that things could improve for everyone in the area of affordable health care.

Today will be a tractor day cause I have to empty the spreader. It is a nice day to do it because we have a little sunshine but the temps are still low. Time I think for some lunch and then off to work on this farm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment