Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sooo Sleepy

This morning I fed the horses and after that it was all a little backwards. I ended up doing some running around when I intended to clean stalls early. Anyway, I learned the best time to go to a thrift shop is New Years. Lots of good stuff.

Found an awesome framed print for a top the fireplace and it's numbered. Anyway, $25 and it's a beautiful scene of water, and stones, trees and mountains. There were plenty of other things I saw that we could use but I have to be cautious with the money.

When I got home we got the stalls cleaned including pony and bits and put everything into the manure spreader that is now inside the barn.

I will have to take a picture of the new painting later because I am so tired. I have pet sits tomorrow an old friend is stopping by and my daughter's friends are coming for a sleepover. That is just what I know of is happening, who knows what else will and I should work on the phones for a couple of hours too. Monday school for me.

Lord help me with the next few months I hope I can keep up!

The rain cleared all the ice and snow off and the ground is pretty muddy now. Nothing like 4 dogs going in and out in the mud and last night it was raining and I let them out in the middle of the night and they were all wet when the came in and I am sure my pj's smell like wet dog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment