Saturday, January 22, 2011

When you plan a day and it goes all wrong

My plans for today were more ambitious but less successful in completing tasks. Errands took longer then expected, time was wasted and unexpected delays occurred.

I was thinking tonight the barn would be freezing but I just came in from closing it down for the night and it was pretty cozy.

I am hoping tomorrow's schedule and tasks go smoother. The furnace in the block building may get switched tomorrow if all goes well. I am sending my brother to the feed store while I work on the phones some. The housework is caught up and maybe tomorrow evening will be a time to rest we will see.

I am trying to nurse a fire in the fireplace but it is not very lively. Everyone else has crashed I think for the night. I will be heading off to bed myself shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment