Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Bankers Tude, Emmie has a new job and more today

I ran around some today, cleaned stalls speedy quick and then went in the house to work on the phones. It can be discouraging when you are learning a new job when you are use to be proficient and then starting at the bottom at something. I decided to just suck it up and put on my old banker attitude and voice, it worked. I should probably say it worked for me and I felt more confident and I got better results.

A huge cup of coffee before starting could have helped the results a little to as I felt more up.

Emmie our barn cat  has decided she likes the heated  block building so we put a litter box, food and water in there. I had an anterior motive because I found mouse pooh in there and I know she will earn her keep.

I shared some pomegranate and blueberry ice cream with Nana (the Cockatoo this evening) she loves ice cream of any flavor. Now I ask you, her blanket is over the cage and I am two rooms away with ice cream and I hear her call for food sharing. Is it possible that a bird can smell ice cream? Only something she really loves would bring her down from her high perch and away from sleep time. Perhaps this is worthy of an experiment. I shall see how she reacts tomorrow night and I will be sneakier this time.

I'm off to bed now, the morning comes around fast. I had a little work to do in the barn tonight after getting off the phone so I am looking forward to catching some z's.

No comments:

Post a Comment