Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Every day amazing things happen here

I have to admit I was plain exhausted from last week so I did chores this morning and took a nap on the couch. I went back to the barn and cleaned stalls and then took another nap. I did have some business to take care of and was feeling stressed about finances which is often the case since we are still in the first year of start up here.

As soon as I stepped out in faith the Lord provided for my need yet again. I know people struggle to believe in God and I admit with science and the knowledge of such a broad universe and beyond I can scare myself when it comes to thinking am I just going to live and then die and there is nothing else. However, there is no denying that there is a realm beyond what is seen and what is tangible. The power of love in each of us and the things that happen in our hearts defy a simple explanation. I live with nature and creatures of all kinds and I see the goodness and beauty in all that surrounds me even though I know that their is a harsh side to nature. My life is sometimes a greater enigma when I think about surviving as a baby before I was given to an almost stranger who happened to be there at the right time.

I can't afford to doubt that He is there, the good Lord. In fact, I know that for some reason He was merciful to me and He has allowed me to live a very fantastic life in ways. I hope and pray when someone has doubts that they can be as a small child as the Bible says and open their hearts and just believe that He is. His love is comforting and safe, in a world where there is so much pain and uncertainty their is hope if we will embrace it because love transcends and really no matter how hard it can be at times knowing that you are loved by God can strengthen and heal us.

No comments:

Post a Comment