Wednesday, February 29, 2012

God is so good

Some days I know the Lord is really blessing us. I was concerned about a neighbors dog because I had not seen him in awhile and I just said Lord I wish I knew he was okay, while putting my boots on this morning guess who I saw from a distance! Mojo is the dogs name and he is looking fine.

While working in the barn I got a kind offer from a friend to drag the arena which I can do but he has better equipment and it will make it really nice, on top of that Dave is going to build kennel walls for me out of brick to improve the kennel and easier to clean.

This month undoubtedly will be very difficult and my friends and even family have asked me why I am not angry and I have explained to them that God expects me to be the best person I can be and to bless others that persecute. I believe this is why God helps me, I can stand up for myself just fine but I know sometimes it's best to let others feel justified even when it can make a tough situation become overwhelming. I ask God to provide for Kylie and my animals as I have a duty to provide the best care for others pets and horses so long as they are in my care. 

On the other side of the situation, I feel a sense of relief because I will soon be free of a situation which has caused me anxiety almost from the beginning. This month will be most difficult but I know that things are now rolling in the right direction, God who is merciful blesses us daily and who am I to doubt His power and love. I am pretty free of fear and anxiety and am even more determined.

I bleached and washed the tack room this morning and the cross tie area where dirt accumulates, I cleaned and bleached the block building and am thinking about the changes that are coming soon there. Friday the new horse feed arrives which I am really happy about and can't wait to make the transition.

There is nothing like working in your own barn, or business. Tomorrow I do the next best thing and that is to work in a great groom shop with lots of dogs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment