Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh it's the farming life for me

I wear tall rubber boots in the winter and without fail one pant leg stays stuck at the top and the other goes over the boot. I walk around like this all day, I should tuck the other in but I don't. Little bit got out under the fence again, it's always the mini who is the rebel.

I talk to myself in the barn and talk to the horses as I go along my day. They listen patiently but usually don't answer or they just walk away and pretend they don't me.

I never manage to hay the horses without getting hay down my shirt and sometimes worse places. I have to spray my foot, leg or face with water at least once a week when watering the horses or something is wrong.

I forget at least once a week to take off my boots in the house and leave a trail of barn stuff through the house. Let's see what else, I frequently have wet or muddy jeans cause I don't tuck the legs in my boots like I should, well I guess that's enough for now. Just reflecting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment