Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A more up day

I hounded the contract company for more work and may get some tomorrow, also I went to an interview this evening. It went very well and it will come down to the competition, I should know something next week.

The fuel light came on while driving to the interview, haven't had money for gas and I hadn't eaten but was able to focus anyway.

I had a baked potato when I got home and am feeling better. God was gracious to me today getting me there and back and also not letting me get the shakes from not eating. We have some groceries but I am trying to make them last as long as I can.

Talked to the county about some help, lots of red tape and it will take weeks for them to process the paperwork. All I can say is I know there are families in a worse situation than we are in and I truly feel for them. It is so hard to get help for families these days that are in need. I am going to pray extra hard for the families out there even though I don't know them.

Let's hope good things come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment