Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Just feeling bad today

Yesterday I felt really good in my mind and body. Last night I had a bout with stomach, avoided throwing up but I was up in the middle of the night twice. I am sick at my stomach now, I just feel awful.

I feel groggy, angry, and just bad right now. I've been applying for jobs on the computer, trying to track down information and all of the desperate things I do every day but I don't feel like getting up off the couch.

My stomach is so torn up right now and I'm in pain and I'm exhausted from it. I am taking Kylie for her orientation this evening and then to check on the horses because it isn't good to skip more than one day to make sure they are okay. I know I'll feel better soon but I really do feel awful right now. I think it is time to lay down for a little while with the dogs who are taking a nap right now and see if I will feel better when I get up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment