Sunday, September 12, 2010

As the sun goes down

Beautiful day after last nights rain. The flies still persist but not as bad. Bought Rawls his own cooking utensils at the Dollar Store today so I could mix and mash his food a little better for him.  Most of the handsome boys got a bath today and they all look so beautiful.

Just settling down to do homework I'm too tired to cook so I will have to find something easy. Kylie is not feeling well today so I have let her rest. I bought the dogs each a toy at the Dollar Store so there is plenty of romping in the living room. Daniel is a retriever so he tries to fit all of the toys in his mouth. I played with Lowkie and Annabelle and petted them. Annabelle loves to be stroked and preened on her head.

Hopefully, I'll get caught up on school work and get Kylie on a daily routine for hers and things will fall into place a little easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment