Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeling better today

Getting my voice back some! Felt better when I woke up this morning. I swept out the barn and cleaned up a little. I'm trying to get Kylie on a schedule. We both need to work on school work in the afternoon every day during the week.

I have a few things left to work on at the old house but after that the stress of taking care of both should be lifted. I actually like the woman who is taking it. She seems to be a hard worker and an animal lover. She likes to plant flowers and grow a garden. This is all good for the house and the land.

I have a very good feeling about it now and a little peace of mind crept in last night. The first in a long time. Last night it was cool so I enjoyed the foot warmers I have called dogs that sleep close to me and keep me warm especially my feet!

Today I need to clean some bird cages and a litter box. I also need to get a dog washed here over the weekend as they all need a good bath and their nails trimmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment