Friday, September 24, 2010

Tomorrow is another day

The week is catching up to me tonight, I am really wiped out. Going to skip homework tonight because I am too tired to read. I'll dive into it tomorrow and knock it all out. My sweet girl, my Kylie that I love is going on a little trip tomorrow with her dad for the day. I know she will have lots of fun but I will miss her.

I might sneak in a nap tomorrow and maybe watch some TV we'll see. I know I'll feel different after getting some rest.

Today was a hot day with threats of storms but nothing happening. I hope it cools down now to a comfortable temperature, I love the fall. We have a fireplace now and I look forward to enjoying it this year.

As Ms. Scarlett O'Hara once said, "Tomorrow is another day, I'll think about it tomorrow", or something to that affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment