Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today was a decent day

Horses were fed around 9:30 and let out around 2:30 and came in about 8:00.  Tomorrow I am going to feed them around 9:00 and then if there are no storms they will go out at 10:00.  I figured that everyone would be okay with the long day except Satire and Rauls so I'll check on them during the day.

We did a pet sit and I took a nap because I was feeling drowsy. Kylie and I sat down and did world history together and cooked dinner. Then we cleaned stalls and headed out for an 8:00 appointment for a pet sitting gig this weekend.

The tractor isn't here yet because the batteries won't hold a charge but apparently everything else is okay. As soon as the batteries are replaced it should be on its way up here from Seville.

No security deposit on old house yet so I am relisting it again on craigslist. Still have homework of my own a 700 word essay... joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment