Saturday, September 25, 2010

Running late all day

Last night was a sleep disaster, still now homework done, over slept some this morning and was late from that point on. It turned out to be a nice day anyway but still I felt like my head was spinning most of the time.

Kylie spent the day with her dad at a horse training event and seemed to have a pretty good time. It was interesting to hear how it went and it seems Dave and Kylie have two different schools of though on training and apparently she let her father know it. He wasn't angry about it so that is good. I will enjoy seeing how this progresses over time.

We finally got our little farm sign up out front. I'd like to improve the way things look on the side of the house but that won't probably happen till the spring.

I'm going to bed now to try and get a good night's sleep. I will have a clearer mind to catch up on things. Kylie is very tired too after her big day and will want to sleep in I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment