Monday, September 13, 2010

Trying a new strategy

Preacher is a great horse and I enjoy taking care of him but he worries about his food and that worries me. He stresses out when Echo goes into his own stall and Preacher ends up losing mouthfuls of feed. I tried placing his feeder by his window to the outside instead of by his water buckets. This worked today because he didn't come rushing and throwing the feed out into the isle way. He dunked one mouthful in his bucket so it will be interesting to see how this goes the next few days.

I got a call for dog grooming and de-skunked a Husky today. He was a very good boy and he smelled better than when he came. Kylie is still sick but did help me with the chores this evening but came in got in her PJ's and went to her room. I went to Aldis to get some things for her to eat and to make her feel better and to keep her hydrated.

If I finish one presentation tonight I will be caught up in school finally. If I can stay on track I might be able to salvage my grades before the courses are over. I can't wait to be finished with school because it will be one less thing to do and manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment