Monday, May 2, 2011

Busy day but felt like I did nothing

I got a good nights sleep last night and felt full of energy today. I bleached the block building, bug bombed it and swept it out. We went and picked up six temporary panels for the barn to make an extra stall which we borrowed from a friend. Of course it rained this evening and I hate it because there is so much to do outside.

We had to go to the store this evening and get some cleaning supplies etc. We had company most of the morning with someone who would make a great partner working with dogs and training. I am hopeful it works out well.

Last night was interesting because my daughter let out a blood curdling scream in the kitchen. A little mouse had made it's way onto the counter top which since this house was vacant for awhile we know it had critter issues. She was just taken by surprise\. I'll bet people don't know they make live traps for mice. You simply catch them and take them far, far, away and turn them loose. We'll see how it works out.


No comments:

Post a Comment