Saturday, May 14, 2011

The ground is saturated, my growing up daughter, and life

I cut some grass today, cleaned the stalls early and let the horses out early before any major storms hit. I cleaned the drain in front of the barn because it had plenty of stuff in it from last fall and winter. The puppy played with Daniel and seemed to be having more fun and he was more relaxed than yesterday.

Kylie went to a friend's birthday party and it was a costume party. Kylie helped her friend make a costume for the party last week. Kylie sews and comes up with amazing things and is really good at budgeting. She is someone to be proud of and has grown so much these past few months and matured. She works hard around here to help me and does very well on her school work. I am very proud of who she is as a person too because she is strong and intelligent. She reads her Bible every night and tries to pray and have faith. All these things prepare her for life.

My life is taking an interesting twist these days. I feel closer to my goal here at the farm but still need to work harder. I'm happier inside now and feel better about myself in general. The possible romance budding here with a good friend is kind of spicing things up some. It's taken time but that is good because it's genuine. I am learning new things everyday about myself through these experiences. When you stop learning you die right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment