Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

This morning I didn't feel all that great because my sinuses are just terrible right now and I feel like sleeping all the time. I rested and then went outside and Uncle Gregg came down for a visit. We went shopping for groceries and bird food and came home.

I cut up some fresh vegetables and made hamburgers and corn on the cob for dinner and it was all good. Shirley's herd went out to the big pasture for a few minutes today and I helped round them up to come in and they were all very good.

Kylie, Uncle Greg, and I walked the pasture and talked about the wood on the ground and getting it cleaned up. I took the tractor out and ran over some holes we found to make sure they caved in and none of the horses would trip.

Pasture looks fine and the grass is getting tall and not many weeds. To top off the evening Kylie and I went with Griff for ice cream. Now I'm sleepy and ready to go to bed but it was a very nice day and Kylie made me feel good about being her Mom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment