Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rain, gaits, and friends

Yes, rain again. I got our horses out early to the big pasture and I let the others out in the back paddock. I wanted to mow but that didn't work out so I worked in the barn on gaits instead. I had a cup of coffee with Griff this morning and Ben the boy who lives down the street brought back our WII censer that he volunteered to take apart and fix. He fixed it and stayed and helped Kylie and I rehang some gaits in the barn. We put together some gait panels to make a stall in case we get two horses in but there has been no commitment yet.

I groomed a dog and cleaned the block building. After chores I was done so I went out and had a bite with Griff. Kylie had fun today and got some help with her costumes. It was a good day considering the weather. Tomorrow I hope to finish the gait project, go to the feed store, and cut some grass. Hope it's nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment