Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sunshine and busy

Scrappy came for his weekly visit today and when I went to let Preacher out he turned up lame. Poor Preacher he has an abscess and his foot has to be soaked. Everyone went out to the big pasture today at one time or another. I had an appointment for pet sitting and made it to tractor supply. I got some grass cut but ran out of gas and moved on to the next job. 

I spent a fair amount of time trying to hang a gait in the barn and managed to get it just about right. I hid my new pack of drill bits because every time I get drill tips or bits they end up scattered all over by someone and I can never find them. In other words, no one ever puts things away or back where they found them.

I came in just before 9:00 from the barn, I am going to get cleaned up and head out to feed Satire one last time. Tomorrow I have to move a giant hay bail for someone else and buy some groceries. It's supposed to be nice outside so I will be working on split rail fence I think and more mowing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment