Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cleaning on steroids

I started at 8:00 this morning and just got done! The kennel building is clean and organized very well. Tomorrow more painting to give the building a fresher look. I cleaned the tack room really well since it doesn't have as much stuff in it now.

I feel really good getting the things cleaned up now that we have had some decent weather. Still no fix on the water leak but that will hopefully be done in the next few days.

I haven't heard anything about my mower yet either, it's getting to be a jungle in the front yard but it's probably best to let it grow up before cutting it.

Polo met Aubrey today and they got along fine but unfortunately Polo only has eyes for Mare Girl right now. We have three cute dogs we are boarding for a week which is really nice. Things are coming along now that vacation season is starting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment