Monday, April 11, 2011

Crisis and blessings, just another day!

Today started with a business call, feeding horses and off to the orthodontist for Kylie. We went to the Apple store and they were super to replace Kylie's ipod. She saved her money to buy it herself last summer and it cracked and I am so happy they gave her a new one.

Back to the farm and a quick crisis, blessings, and then on to the next thing. We are getting busy as I have three farm sitting customers this week on top of each other so it should be interesting. Tomorrow is our only down day so it will be heavy house cleaning and laundry.

My brother has a couple of days off and I am thrilled he will be here to help out and visit. Maybe we can take some time to do some fishing. We need to get another round bale for the pasture if possible tomorrow and pick up more sawdust. I hope the rain will go away for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment